Spirit Bridge Animist Training for Queer Intuitives – Year 2
1 year Intermediate ONLINE training begins Saturday, May 2024
We meet the 2nd and 4th Saturdays 10am-12pm MST through April, 2025
An “Intuitive” is one who has intuition or insight that can be honed and focused to benefit self and others
A “Spirit Bridge” learns to use their intuition to focus their insights, intuitive messages and helpful actions for benevolent assistance. This is a sacred gift, and a vocation, on behalf of self and community.
In Animist (Earth honoring) cultures, LGBTQIA+/Queer People are a necessary part of community. Humans are multifaceted, and our Gender, Sexuality and Queer-ness can be expressed in an infinite number of sacred ways. There have always been special roles and duties for those of the blended spirit, including Spirit Workers, Healers and Intuitive Guides for their Soul Kin.
Ones called to the path of the Spirit Bridge and the realm of Spirit are humans who are able to access both the physical and non-physical worlds. We are called by the Spirit World to be bridges between realities, and balance there to access helpful knowledge and actions for the community. In the past this has meant that the practitioner themself often blended between the worlds of female and male in their societal gender roles. For people who are reading this, those gender roles are in the process of blending for everyone, now more than in the past. Still, those who are meant to be Spirit Bridges are in between and/or beyond the polarities of masculine and feminine energies. Whether called Queer, Gender Fluid, Trans, or Gender non-conforming by society, there is a whole complex world of the Blended Spirit that is important to those called by the Spirit World for these sacred roles.
This training is a safe and inclusive Queer place to explore your unique calling to this sacred work. Access to Year 2 is for those who have completed SB1 and/or SBQ1 with Quynn, or have sufficient lived experience with Spirit Work, trusting their intuition, “Journeying” for self in other traditions. Apply and list experience to be considered.
“Learning that there’s a spiritual place for what is considered to be gender “non-conforming” in many communities is something I’ll carry with me for the rest of my life.”
“After spending most of my life feeling like a weirdo and being treated like one, I love this group because it shows me that us Animists are all so talented and gifted!! It’s magical to witness!! ”
Graduates of SBQ Year 1, or equivalent past training*, are invited to join Quynn Red Mountain for this Deep Dive Online Series…
- Practice your intuitive skills so you can use them on behalf of your self, your soul family and community.
- Explore and Deepen your sense of “Intuition” in your unique ways, and receive contained practice opportunities to practice tuning in for others, without the pressure of having to be “right” or “psychic”.
- See how your “tune in” joins with others, creating a meaningful mosaic of channeled wisdom for someone in need.
- Feel the strength of the messages and energy work in an online space that connects participants from a variety of locations.
- Tune in for self and curated submitted questions as a group, to strengthen your unique intuitive, psychic, energy work and space holding abilities while not having to feel the pressure of offering this intuitive service alone.
- The rhythms of intentional drumming, soundscapes, rattling and trance-ing to the rhythms of Nature thins the veil between the worlds can guide you so you can see, hear, know and listen for what is needed for those who ask you for insight.
- Call upon your personal and ancestral Spirit Teachers so they can teach you how to confidently trust and share your gifts with your community in your own unique way.
- Learn to share your intuitive insights and energy work with clients regarding consistent healing areas, such as past lives, ancestral healing, inner children, addiction, regret, shame, “terrible things”, sickness, fear, anger, grief and physical pains.
- Enhance your trust in the way intuitive/psychic/inner knowings come to you.
- Practice, Practice, Practice your Sacred Ways in this circle of other queer practitioners doing the same.
In relationship with our Intuition, Dreams, Helpful Ancestors and Allies, the following aspects of living and dying well will be approached each month of our training.
Connecting, Clearing, Remembering, Dreaming, Releasing, Balancing, Retrieving, Negotiating, Transmuting, Extracting, Restoring
During the second meeting each month, practitioners collectively “tune in” with journeying, distant energy work, listening, visioning, divination and trance to one or more written/voice requests from the queer community.
The opportunity to journey for others as a collective effort with talented, connected Spirit Bridges was awesome, and then to compare notes was so helpful. Also, the feedback from clients was a confidence builder. The training was a profound and wonderful experience.From a recipient of SB2 messages: Wow! I am stunned with the accuracy of all messages. Each person had a unique style. Each one brought specific wisdom that was welcomed into my spirit. What’s most interesting is the power of 4 responses at once created a multidimensional look at my specific question and my life as a whole.While listening, more than once I gasped, laughed or cried. It was a deeply profound and validating experience. It was like being carried in the gentle humble hands of my neighbors in spirit.
A foundation of this program is to increase our personal understanding of our Colonized Mind, in ways known and yet unknown, so that we are more able to dismantle internalized White, Monotheistic, Cis, Hetero and Male Supremacy in our personal thoughts and actions. This is not easy work, but it is essential to becoming a strong and resilient Queer Spirit Bridge for our communities. We are needed.
“I was at a point in my life where I needed to be reawakened into my purpose as a healer. You provided a safe and beautiful space for that purpose.”
“Thank you Quynn, for providing a space for me to be me and the opportunity to discover myself more deeply.”
“I am reclaiming something that was lost to my family through time and persecution. I had always felt something was missing in my life, there was a void, this class filled that void. Reconnecting with my guides and my true nature in this life is a priceless gift.”
You, and this training have blessed and transformed me, given me the gift of myself that I had almost given up on searching for, and the words “thank you” do not even begin to cover the intensity and depth of my gratitude. It is like some sort of living embodiment of the Tao, or some magical entity you have called forth to heal, inspire and transform, not just us, but this world.”
This one year training includes:
24 live online interactive meetings with Quynn Red Mountain
- On the second and fourth Saturday for one year, we meet online together for 2 hours via zoom.us. During one of our 2 live audio/video sessions together, we explore suggested topics with words (listening, sharing, writing) and exercises to practice our skills of connection. Our intention is to unpack our personal relationships with these important attributes of practitionership so we are more able to relate to, and hold space for, others in a meaningful way. Each live time is a jumping off point. There are many directions that can be traveled on your own from each subject approached together.
The sessions are recorded for listening anytime.
Monthly Opportunities to explore “Tuning In Experiences” with Self and Others in the Training
- The second meeting each month is reserved to practice your Spirit Bridge abilities on behalf of members of the Queer community (cultivated by Web of Life). Personal exercises are offered each month, between sessions, to help you tune in to patterns, messages and signs around you that can guide you in needed ways.
2 Personal Check-In Conversations with Quynn Red Mountain
- In the first and last months of your training, you will have the opportunity to connect with Quynn in a 30 minute check-in call or meeting to update progress and ask personal questions.
12 month subscription to Quynn’s Celestial Terrestrial Moon Journey Club
- To strengthen your connections to the cycles around you, each Dark/New and Full Moon of the year you will receive an mp3 guided meditation, prayerful intention and drumming, approximately 15-20 minutes long.
Your Human Guide, and the creator of this training, is Quynn Red Mountain (they/hir).
Quynn has been named OOlah (One Who Balances) by their guiding allies. They are the founder of Web of Life Animist church and its Animist Minister, as well as a Spirit Bridge Practitioner in the Full Circle Animist tradition. After thinking about it for over a decade, in 2022, Quynn has finally created this training to assist Queer People to dive deep into their sacred gifts, strengthen their relationships with their Animist Queer Spirit World, and reclaim their connections with Non-Human Beings who share this Earth, so they can be of service to Self and Community in power-filled ways.
To find out more about Quynn, check HERE.
Animist cultures all over the world have always had some version of “the third gender” and were often called to the roles of healer, wise one or sage. The Trans/Androgynous/Non-Binary person’s life experience can manifest in many ways, so if you are on a healing path, living a life of self-awareness, and feel called by Spirit to walk between the worlds, there might be a “queer healer/space holder” energy inside who is being called to be of service to your Queer Kin.
Sliding Scale Tuition for 12 month Program: $360-$3,600 ($30-$300 a month for 12 months) depending on your financial situation (low donation is for folks who are experiencing financial hardship). For those who can donate more than minimum, you are supporting this offering for those with minimal income. Thank you.
This series is a vocational development course, not offered as personal therapy, and yet, much of a Healer’s Work is personal Healing Work.
Never worked with Quynn before? If you are curious yet have questions, reach out for a complimentary 30 minute phone/zoom check in to see if this is a good fit for you.
TO APPLY – CLICK HERE
To apply to this training, you must have experience with spirit work, in person and/or by distance, with Quynn or something else. When you apply, list your experience so far, please.
- Interactive participation in sharing and contributing to posted subjects discussed.
- Do your best to share your insights for those who submit requests to the group.
- Stay up to date on donations, and you are expected to communicate with Quynn if a change occurs.
- If you intend to include what you have learned in this training in your vocation, and expect to receive a certificate of completion at the end of the year, you will need to be present live for at least 2/3 (16) meetings of the 24 and all assignments need to be completed.
- If you intend to participate in this training as a personal development course and do not expect to receive a certificate of completion, you are welcome to listen to the recordings after the meetings instead of participating live, as long as donations are up to date.