Spirit Bridge* Healing Practitioner -1 Year Online Training
guides you to become a Soul Tending Healer in your community.
The next 1 year ONLINE training begins Saturday, May 1, 2021-
We meet the 1st and 3rd Saturdays 10am-12pm MST through April, 2022
24 meetings with Live Audio and Video participation thru zoom.us with Quynn
In the Web of Life Tradition of Full Circle Animism (see below for definition), we call our healers who balance between the worlds for the good of others, Spirit Bridges ( similar to what is often called “Shamanic Practitioners” in other spiritual circles). This name describes the role of Spirit Bridge in one’s community. See end of description for more info about the word “shamanic”.
*Spirit Bridges utilize the skillful practices of “Journeying” within and “Tuning In” to Ancestors and Allies through trance, rhythmic sound and intention, for beneficial information, needed messages and helpful actions on behalf of members of their community.
This training is beneficial to anyone who feels called to enhance, encourage and explore your intuitive abilities through an Animist approach.
Communities need skilled healing practitioners with Animist understanding to assist the spiritual needs of the Sacred Peoples (human and non-human) of this Earth during this time of great challenge.
SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION:
OUR PRACTICE: FULL CIRCLE ANIMISM
COSTS & PREREQUISITES
YOUR HOST IS QUYNN RED MOUNTAIN
MORE ABOUT THE WORD “SHAMANIC”
REFLECTIONS FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS
“You are dedicated to your path. You feel an excitement about your connection to the natural and spirit worlds. You are a Healing Being who feels called to Help others.
I look forward to working with you!” Quynn Red Mountain
TO APPLY – CLICK HERE
This one year training includes:
Lessons, Personal Guidance and Practice in the following attributes of Spirit Bridge Practitionership with Guidance and Support from Quynn Red Mountain.
- Feel the invigoration as you explore your natural tools of Intuition, Journey Communication Skills, Self Reflection, Empathic Awareness, Divination, Psychic Abilities, and your “Clairs” so you can enhance your skills in Spiritual and Ancestral De-Colonization work, Inner Child Rescue, Energy Balancing, Ancestral Connection and Healing, Soul Restoration, Clearing, Past Life Integration, Personal and Communal Ceremony, Drum and Rattle Trance for others in your family and community.
- Learn the structures and ethics of Practitionership as an Animist Spirit Bridge within a human centered culture that is rooted in patriarchy and white supremacy.
- Listen to your own Ancestors to guide you in the reclaiming and unfolding of your authentic and Earth centered Spirit Bridge Healing Practice.
24 live audio online interactive meetings with Quynn Red Mountain
- On the first and third Saturday we meet online together for 2 hours via zoom.us. During our live audio time together we explore each attribute with words (listening, sharing, writing) and exercises to practice our skills. Our intention is to unpack our personal relationships with these important attributes of practitionership so we are more able to relate to, and hold space for, others in a meaningful way. Each live time is a jumping off point. There are many directions that can be traveled on your own from each subject approached together.
This session is recorded for listening anytime.
Monthly Opportunities to explore “Tuning In Experiences” with Self and Others in the Training and Beyond
- This training offers opportunities each month to practice your Spirit Bridge abilities with self and others in the physical and digital worlds. Personal exercises are offered each month to help you tune in to patterns, messages and signs around you. Quynn will carefully set up trade partners within the group, and encourage Tuning In outside the group, so each trainee shares Tuning In Experiences with multiple people. These traded sessions occur through zoom.us “breakout rooms”. Before any trades occur, issues of Safety, Holding Space, Consent and Communication are addressed.
2 Personal Check-In Conversations with Quynn Red Mountain
- In the first and last months of your training, you will have the opportunity to connect with Quynn in a 30 minute check-in call or meeting to update progress and ask personal questions.
12 month subscription to Quynn’s Raven’s Moon Journey Club
- To strengthen your connections to the cycles around you, each Dark/New and Full Moon of the year you will receive an mp3 guided meditation, prayerful intention and drumming, approximately 15-20 minutes long.
During our year together we will explore and practice:
- Listening to inner guidance and building trust with internal Guides
- Understanding your unique ways of intuitive perception in person and distance sessions
- Spirit World (Shamanic) Journey, Rhythmic Trance (drum and rattle) and Divination skills in your own unique ways
- Bringing light to shadow places within self, and holding space for other’s shadow
- Learning appropriate ways to share messages and energy with another person as a practitioner
- Tools and techniques for clearing, grounding, blessing and releasing
- Creating your own brew of practitionership, based on your unique skill set, as guided by your ancestors
- Ethics and Best Practices related to Spirit Bridge issues of Privacy, Consent, Internalized White Supremacy, Multi-generational Soul Wounds, Power Dynamics, Personal Healing and Gender Awareness.
As your practice grows, you will learn to understand:
- What your Guides want from you and how to express your gifts in the world
- How to live in the world with your abilities “open” and how to stay protected/centered
- How to create a niche for your services, how to let people know what you do and what you have to offer, as well as ethics and good practices for your healing practitionership
- The importance of being clear about your practice in relation to issues of cultural appropriation and personal ancestral authenticity.
OUR PRACTICE: FULL CIRCLE ANIMISM
What is “Animism”?
- Dreams, intuition, multiple realms and states of consciousness are all part of “Reality”.
- Non-human Beings (animals, plants, clouds, water, stone, weather, sickness) possess a spiritual essence and are in communication with humans, whether we know it or not.
- Humans are one sentient People among many, and we are equal parts of the Sacred Web of Life.
- Every Person has natural talents, abilities and gifts, and it is good for all to explore and encourage them.
- The “past” and “future” are accessible in our “now”.
- See our Statement of Beliefs for more information
Why Animism Now?
Over many generations Earth/Sky honoring People around the planet have experienced personal and ancestral traumas that have caused so much pain. Now we know that so many ailments of Mind Body and Spirit have roots in feeling the pains of separation from our Soul and the sacred Web of Life. As we find support in our healing, we reconnect with our Soul, remember who we are, and rejoin the Web of Life. That connection can be called “Animism,” and this awareness can help us to remember our path.
Animism at the Web of Life Animist Church
The Web of Life (a legal Animist Church) trains and empowers Earth/Sky Honoring People of all Genders, Cultures, and Bio=Regions who are called by their Ancestors to practice the intuitive and healing arts on behalf of, and in support of, people in their communities. Together we create a sacred Spirit Bridge to harmony within and between Humans, Non-Human Beings in all forms, and the Spirits of Earth and beyond.
As we heal from personal and ancestral soul wounds, we progress towards our Calling. We learn by utilizing our natural gifts of intuition, inner vision, trance, empathic and psychic awareness to call upon our familial ancestors and synchronistic guides through time and space. We become a Spirit Bridge for healing information and actions needed for health, healing, and balance in Person, Place and Relationship. We offer gratitude for all blessings from the Earth and offer ourselves in service in ways we are guided.
Your ancestors are waiting to teach you when you are ready. Are you ready? Your community is waiting for your gifts. Quynn, and her Allies, are ready to support you.
***To be ready for this training, you need to have experience with “journeying” to rhythmic sound and at least two years of personal and ancestral healing efforts. *** If you do not yet have this experience, you are invited to download and work with Quynn’s pre-recorded course “Explore your Spirit World” before we begin this training. Another option is to show up for 3 live circles with Quynn before training start date.
This series is for those who are:
- Called to the skills of the Spirit Bridge Healing Practitioner, and are ready to share your gifts in deeper ways, as encouraged by your personal Ancestors and Guides.
- Ready to add these skills to healing modalities you are already practicing with others (Including intuitive readings, psychic/empath work, coaching, body work, energy medicine, crystals, counseling, acupuncture, mentoring, and combos of all) to more effectively channel the energy that wants to come through you.
Sliding Scale Tuition: $720-$2400, depending on your financial situation.
($60*-$200 a month for 12 months)
*To ensure equal access to this training, if you feel called to this series but the low end of the sliding scale is a burden at this time, write to Quynn with a proposal of what you can offer.
An agreement and release will be signed.
- Interactive participation in sharing and contributing to posted subjects discussed in Private Facebook group.
- Exploration into your ancestral DNA Animist cultures to the degree you are able.
- Stay up to date on donations, and you are expected to communicate with Quynn if a change occurs.
- If you intend to include what you have learned in this training in your vocation, and expect to receive a certificate of completion at the end of the year, you will need to be present live for at least 2/3 (16) meetings of the 24 and all assignments need to be completed.
- If you intend to participate in this training as a personal development course and do not expect to receive a certificate of completion, you are welcome to watch the recordings after the meetings instead of participating live as long as donations are up to date.
This training is created to be a Safe Space for all Bodies, Genders and Cultures. We each will endeavor to increase our personal understanding of our Colonized Mind, in ways known and yet unknown, so that we are more able to dismantle internalized White, Monotheistic and Male Supremacy with our personal actions. This is not easy work, but it is essential to becoming a strong and resilient Spirit Bridge for your community.
*MORE ABOUT THE WORD “SHAMANIC”
Quynn shares her evolving use of the word “SHAMANIC:”
I have never used the word “shaman” to describe myself because I was given my own word by my Spirit World for my role- OOlah-One Who Balances. In the first 15 years of my practice, I did use the word “shamanic”, as this was the commonly used word to describe this role, and for what was happening to me. Due to the current important conversation about cultural appropriation of words and culture, and out of respect for the Siberian Native People where the Evenki word originates, I have shifted the language in my work, as well as in the content presented by Web of Life Animist Church. Now I use other words: “Spirit Bridge (Practitioner),” “Animist,” “Spirit World Journey” (instead of “Shamanic” Journey), etc.
If you are new to this site and this work, the word “shamanism” probably brought you here, good! Now that you are here, please consider adjusting your language as well. During your study with me, I will offer opportunities to examine cultural appropriation and authentic spirituality.
As far as how I have been trained in this work, I have not been trained by a Human of a particular culture. I have been trained by my inner world guides and ancestors regarding my personal Animist path and as a Spirit Bridge practitioner. I encourage you to deeply listen within for the wisdom from your ancestors about your culturally appropriate words and actions regarding these important aspects of living an Animist life. We start where we are, and we come back to the wisdom of our Ancestors. Thank you for your interest in this work.
Your Human Guide, and the creator of this training, is Quynn Red Mountain.
Quynn Red Mountain, OOlah (One Who Balances), Animist Minister and Spirit Bridge Practitioner, has created this training to assist those ready to dive deep into their sacred gifts by strengthening their relationships with their Animist Ancestors and connections with the Non-Human Beings who share this Earth.
To find out more about Quynn, check HERE.
Reflections from past participants in Practitioner trainings with Quynn:
“I was at a point in my life where I needed to be reawakened into my purpose as a healer. You provided a safe and beautiful space for that purpose.”
“I felt welcomed and appreciated as a colleague and have needed this community to help me be at peace and to find strength with like minded and hearted folks.”
“I am reclaiming something that was lost to my family through time and persecution. I had always felt something was missing in my life, there was a void, this class filled that void. Reconnecting with my guides and my true nature in this life is a priceless gift.”
“You think this series is about being a Healing Practitioner. It is and it isn’t. This series is about embracing and accepting the healer energy already dwelling inside you. It was, by far and wide, the best thing I have ever invested in, both of my energy, commitment and monetary resources.”
You, this class have blessed and transformed me, given me the gift of myself that I had almost given up on searching for, and the words “thank you” do not even begin to cover the intensity and depth of my gratitude. It is like some sort of living embodiment of the Tao, or some magical entity you have called forth to heal, inspire and transform, not just us, but this world.”
“You provide a portal for infinite possibilities, without too much attachment to controlling the outcome.”
“Quynn, as always, conjures an outstanding circle. The energy channeled through her drumming touches people, myself included, and provides safety that is heard and felt in all the connected worlds.”
“Thank you for creating the space for me/us to PRACTICE….. I know that I wouldn’t be practicing on people without your encouragement and you having this class.”
“Quynn’s training series helped me to string together the pieces in my life that I now better perceive as Gifts, and provided the space to explore them. Due to this series I feel more confident in my ability to connect with my Spirit Guides and am ambitious to continue exploring the lessons that the Spirits hold for me.”
“Quynn’s Practitioner workshop series has expanded my repertoire for my healing practice and helped me feel more comfortable using the Animist techniques I have learned. It also helped me to realize how at home I feel incorporating animism into my life’s work.”
“I am grateful for this course as it has helped me to build confidence. Being in this space is a relief because it is a place where I feel I can express the “unknown” without prejudice and judgment, and that is refreshing.”
“I learned much by simply observing and experiencing Quynn’s very skilled circle facilitation during the training. She demonstrates a certain fearlessness that cuts through, as well as her own deep honesty and presence—all of which makes her highly effective as a facilitator and trainer.”
“I loved all of the stages of this program and the transformation that we all experienced. Every time we gathered for another day of journeying and sharing, it seemed like it was an orchestra of Spirits shaping and shifting our energies, putting us through powerful initiations.
“I would recommend this training to anyone seeking to develop their Animystic healing arts. We all have gifts or talents in this area and Quynn is so adept at helping us to realize this. The sessions gave us many opportunities to practice and develop our skills. Quynn facilitates sessions that are respectful, safe and supportive of all participants. They are quite affordable and so worthwhile.”
This training was created by Quynn Red Mountain and is the intellectual property of Earth Web Media’s Web of Life church.
Earth Web Media makes every effort to offer accessible training options at incredibly affordable prices. However, you need to be in charge of your end of the donation process. If you pay in full and then drop out, No Refunds. If you pay with a recurring donation, it is your responsibility to inform Earth Web Media of your stop payment date before it happens. No refunds if you forget. If you do not inform Earth Web Media that you are leaving program, it will be assumed that you are continuing to participate by listening to the class recordings, and therefore, no refunds. Thank you for your understanding.