Spirit Bridge Training Level Two-
Open to All Intermediate Practitioners
On Sunday, May 2, 2021, from 2-4pm MST we gather in virtual space on the first and third Sundays for 12 months.
- Being a Spirit Bridge (similar to the role called “Shamanic Practitioner”) is a calling, a gift, and a responsibility, passed on from your ancestors and shared with members of your community.
- Every live session, you will practice your ways of connecting through spirit world journeying, divination, drumming and rattling, silence, your “Clairs”, meditation, trance, channeled writing, and sharing
- Each month you will have the opportunity to practice your enhancing skills for community members who send in heartfelt requests by email. The group journeys and tunes in to submitted requests and verbally share what came forth. The recording of responses is sent along the following week.
- Receive guidance, feedback, and support from Quynn for the full 12 months
Graduates of Spirit Bridge Training Year 1 (or equivalent past training*), are invited to join Quynn Red Mountain for this Deep Dive Series…
- Travel through distance, dimension and time, to strengthen your intuitive, psychic, energy work and space holding abilities that can be helpful to those in need.
- The rhythms of intentional drumming, rattling and trance-ing thins the veil between the worlds so you can see, hear, know and listen for what is needed for your clients.
- Seek, Find and Share your personal and ancestral Spirit Teachers so they can teach you how to confidently share your gifts with your community.
- Learn to work with consistent healing areas, such as past lives, ancestral healing, inner children, addiction, regret, shame, “terrible things”, sickness, fear, anger, grief and physical pains.
- Practice, Practice, Practice your Sacred Ways in the circle of others doing the same.
- This course is NOT offered as personal therapy, and much of a Healer’s Work is personal Healing Work.
In relationship with our Ancestors and Helping Allies, the following subjects will be approached during one live meeting in a month, then for the second meeting in a month, these subjects will be tuned in to on behalf of volunteer clients from the community:
Connecting, Clearing, Protecting, Empathing, Releasing, Balancing, Retrieving, Removing, Negotiating, Transmuting, Empowering, Restoring
This training is offered as a focused and supported deeper dive into the Wilderness of the Mind and the Ocean of the Soul. We work with the following core elements of transmuting trauma, both personal and inherited, to practice receiving, translating and sharing needed messages and actions for healing and activation.
Core Elements of Transmuting Trauma (as perceived by Quynn RM)
-Intuition Care and Enhancement
-Working with Spirits of Sickness and Wellness
Quynn’s intention is to support each participant in strengthening their ability to consult and access their personal and ancestral Spirit World for what is most needed at any one time. The content is not offered from a cultural approach to each subject, it is each Spirit Bridge’s responsibility and privilege to journey in order to ask for, receive, and implement offered guidance. Quynn’s role is space holder, story sharer, spirit world guide and sacred mirror for your process.
The sliding scale for this training adventure is $720-$1440 for the series (or $60-$120 per month) depending on financial situation.
There are partial scholarship and trade possibilities for those with low income (and needed skills to share with Web of Life). BIPoC and LGBTQ practitioners are welcomed and $ flexibility is offered for those in need. Contact Quynn with your request to participate and donation amount you can offer.
This series is a vocational development course.
*Equivalent training= An introductory “shamanic”/psychic/channeling practitioner course or study, so you feel confident to “journey”/tune in on someone else’s behalf.
-Two 45 minute sessions with Quynn for each participant over the year. One in the first month, and in the last month, to check in, adjust and deepen one’s practice.
-Recordings of each meeting
-One year subscription to Quynn’s Raven’s Moon Journey Club
If you have completed the Spirit Bridge Year One Program (or equivalent training) and would like to apply to participate in this Year Two, reach out to Quynn to apply.
A few responses from Community Members after listening to their messages:
I listened. I was not expecting 4 people – what a lovely surprise. I found it helpful, moving (with tears – even as i write this) , supportive. It’s a wonderful offering.
wow. thank you so so so much for that. i don’t think things have been pulled out of my brain to make so much sense for me, ever. every single word the 4 of you said resonated with me.
I listened to the recording of the journeys several times to let each one sink it, and I gave myself time in between the listenings to feel into the information and how it resonated for me. Each one was pertinent and offered helpful information.
Each share was impactful, releasing many tears.. both in validating and suggesting.
Thank you for letting me be a part of this. I truly appreciate the insight. I loved how this all flowed together, and overall this was really beautiful and helpful. It is really something to be felt in such a way.
I send my deepest heartfelt gratitude to each one of you who journeyed on my behalf. Each journey held deep meaning for me, and was immensely helpful with my question.
Your guide is Quynn Red Mountain, founder of Web of Life Animists, who began spontaneously journeying in 1996 (taught by a Dream Teacher), and has been holding space for others’ journeys since 1999. To find out more about Quynn go to www.quynn.com
2021 This training is the intellectual property of Earth Web Media’s Web of Life church.
Earth Web Media makes every effort to offer accessible training options at incredibly affordable prices. However, you need to be in charge of your end of the donation process. If you pay in full and then drop out, No Refunds. If you pay with a recurring donation, it is your responsibility to inform Earth Web Media of your stop payment date before it happens. No refunds if you forget. If you do not inform Earth Web Media that you are leaving program, it will be assumed that you are continuing to participate by listening to the class recordings, and therefore, no refunds. Thank you for your understanding.