On Sunday, May 3, 2020, from 3-5pm MST we gather in virtual space on the first and third Sundays for 12 months.
Graduates of Spirit Bridge Training Year 1 (or equivalent past training), you are invited to join Quynn Red Mountain and Elisabeth Black for this Deep Dive Series…
- In the company of other Spirit Bridges, strengthen your multidimensional gifts in service to your community of Humans, Spirits and Non-Human Persons.
- Travel through distance, dimension and time, to strengthen your intuitive, psychic and space holding abilities that can be helpful to those in need.
- The rhythms of intentional drumming, rattling, chanting and trance-ing (yours!), thins the veil between the worlds so you can see, hear, know and listen for what is needed for your clients.
- Divination, Ceremony and your Psychic Gifts are unified by your Guides and Ancestors for Self and Others.
- Seek, Find and Share your personal and ancestral Spirit Teachers so they can teach you how to confidently share your gifts with your community.
- Practice, Practice, Practice is the way to Learn your Sacred Ways.
- Being a Spirit Bridge (similar to the role called “Shamanic Practitioner”) is a calling, a gift, and a responsibility, passed on from your ancestors.
- Listen for the directions from within to claim your next phase of initiation by your Spirit World and Ancestors.
In relationship with our Ancestors and Helping Spirits, the following subjects will be approached during one live meeting in a month, then for the second meeting in a month, these subjects will be practiced with volunteer clients from the community:
Connecting, Protecting, Tracking, Clearing, Balancing, Attuning, Removing, Restoring, Negotiating, Transmuting, Releasing, Empowering
Quynn’s intention is to support each participant in strengthening their ability to consult and access their personal and ancestral Spirit World for what is most needed at any one time. The content is not offered from a cultural approach to each subject, it is each Spirit Bridge’s responsibility and privilege to journey in order to ask for, receive, and implement offered guidance. Quynn’s role is space holder, story sharer, spirit world guide and sacred mirror for your process.
Throughout the series we will address the following ways to enhance one’s relationship with their Inner Guidance System:
-Altars and Offerings, Helping Tools/Clothes for one’s “work”, Protection/Clearing Practices, Spirit World Mapping, Ancestral Honoring, and Helping Spirit Team Building
- Every live session, you will practice your ways of connecting through spirit world journeying, divination, drumming and rattling, silence, your “Clairs”, meditation, trance, journal writing, and sharing
- Each month you will have the opportunity to practice your enhancing skills for members of your community.
- Receive guidance, feedback, and support from Quynn for the full 12 months
The sliding scale for this training adventure is $900-$1800 for the series (or $75-$150 per month) depending on financial situation.
This series begins during the time of Corona Virus, so if you feel called to this series but you do not have income due to job loss, reach out to Quynn with your interest and what you can offer.
There are partial scholarship and trade possibilities for those with low income (and needed skills to share withe Web of Life). BIPOC and LGBTQ supportive. Contact Quynn with your request to participate.
This series is a vocational development course and is considered an approved prerequisite for the Web of Life Animist Minister Ordainment program beginning in May of 2021.
-Three 45 minute sessions with Quynn for each participant over the year. One in the first month, halfway and in the last month, to check in, adjust and deepen one’s practice.
-Recordings of each meeting
-One year subscription to Quynn’s Raven’s Moon Journey Club
If you have completed the Spirit Bridge Year One Program and would like to apply to participate in this Year Two, reach out to Quynn
I loved all of the stages of this program and the transformation that we all experienced. Every time we gathered for another day of journeying and sharing, it seemed like it was an orchestra of Spirits shaping and shifting our energies, putting us through powerful initiations.
Your guide is Quynn Red Mountain, founder of Web of Life Animists, who began spontaneously journeying in 1996 (taught by a Dream Teacher), and has been holding space for others’ journeys since 1999. To find out more about Quynn go to www.quynn.com
This training is the intellectual property of Earth Web Media’s Web of Life church.
Earth Web Media makes every effort to offer accessible training options at incredibly affordable prices. However, you need to be in charge of your end of the donation process. If you pay in full and then drop out, No Refunds. If you pay with a recurring donation, it is your responsibility to inform Earth Web Media of your stop payment date before it happens. No refunds if you forget. If you do not inform Earth Web Media that you are leaving program, it will be assumed that you are continuing to participate by listening to the class recordings, and therefore, no refunds. Thank you for your understanding.