Our Next Animist Minister Ordainment Online Training begins in October 2021
Spirit is in Everything and We are Each an Equal Thread in the Sacred Web of Life.
We are all connected by, and equal threads in, the Sacred Web of Life. You can honor this connection and serve Earth and her people by becoming a legally Ordained Minister.
This Training is designed to inspire you to discover and creatively express your Unique Nature of Service (“ministry”), and share it with the world in your own unique way.
Earth Web Media’s Web of Life Animist Church is seeking Earth Honoring People who are called to become legally Ordained Ministers, in service to Earth and her People.
INFORMATION IN ORDER BELOW:
DATES & APPLICATION
OUR PRACTICE: FULL CIRCLE ANIMISM
WHAT CAN YOU OFFER AS A MINISTER?
COST & PREREQUISITES
YOUR HOST IS QUYNN RED MOUNTAIN
REFLECTIONS FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS
We begin on October 10, 2021 continuing on the 2nd and 4th Sunday for 12 months
10 a.m. to 12 p.m MST through zoom
Ordainment in September 2022-
TRAINING SETUP Web of Life Ordainment Training Details:
- Participate in 24 two-hour live video meetings through zoom with discussions, journeys and exercises to explore subjects listed below
- Practice participating in and leading group-sharing experiences, around the topics listed below
- You will receive active support from Quynn and the Web of Life community while building your own Animist community (online and in physical spaces)
- Drum journey, meditation, and rhythm making practice each meeting to strengthen one’s relationship with relevant inner world and Spirit World guidance
- Inspiration and guidance in the creation of personal and ancestrally authentic practices, ceremonial tools and clothing/adornments for ministerial work
- To close this yearlong learning experience, participants will create an online ceremony, presenting each Minister’s unique gifts and areas of interest.
This one year ordainment training also includes:
- Two 45 minute personal consultations with Quynn, within the fourth month and anytime in the last two months of the training, to assess growth and focus intentions for ministry
- 12 month subscription to Raven’s Moon Journey Club. To strengthen your connections to the cycles around you, each Dark/New and Full Moon of the year you will receive an audio file guided meditation, prayerful intention and drumming, approximately 15-20 minutes long, plus two more recordings monthly
- During our final meeting you will receive a E-packet of legal, IRS, and support documents compiled by Web of Life Church over 13 years, to help you navigate through the legalities of being a “minister” in your state or province.
Areas of Animist Ministry – Your Nature of Service:
As an Animist Minister, Your Nature of Service is Unique to YOU and helps you Support, Embody and Promote the following Animistic World Views in the world around you.
Throughout the year we will approach each topic of Ministry in our live meetings with discussion, drum journeys and community support exercises.
Your Ancestry and Personal Agency will guide you as you focus on the following important subjects: Plant Medicine subjects of discussion will be woven through curriculum.
- Connecting with Teachers, Kin and Allies in the physical and non-physical worlds
- Holding Space in Sacred Circles
- Facilitating Prayers and Advocacy for Human and Other-than-Human Peoples
- Reconnecting to your Rhythm and Song
- Unraveling Internalized Racism and Standing up for Social Justice
- Recognizing Plant Teachers as Food and Medicine
- Connecting with the Seven Sacred Directions and Four Elements
- Practicing Speaking, Writing and Media skills in advocacy of the Web of Life
- Holding Space for Eco-Grief and Reactions to Climate Change
- Honoring Ancestors and DNA Healing
- Holding Space for those affected by Grief, Isolation and Loneliness
- Marking Rites of Passage
- Clearings of Space, Mind and Body
- Decolonizing One’s Self for Authentic Ministry
- Tending transitions in Life and Death
- Listening to the Spirits of Sickness and Wellness
- Expanding understanding of Gender We/They Wisdom
- Honing One’s Seeing, Sensing, Empathy, Divination Skills
- Reclaiming Body Wisdom and Sacred Movement
- Trance Induction and Maintenance
- Soul Restoration from Personal and Generational Wounds
- Clearing Cultural Appropriation and Paying Privilege Forward
- Creativity is in every Human, and Art is Life
- Ceremony is infinitely varied, and the art of prayer belongs to All
Create your authentic Animist ministry to serve your community!
FULL CIRCLE ANIMISM
Traditions of Teaching at the Web of Life
We practice the tools that consistently show themselves in Earth honoring cultures, including: honoring the sacred circle, activating trance with a consistent rhythm, dreaming, honoring the Earth and Sky cycles, elements and directions in Nature, intuition, trance, soul restoration, ritual, interaction with spirit world, ceremony, divination, storytelling, connecting with animal and plant allies, blessings/prayers, dance and sacred singing. Each person consults their own Spirit Guides about how to practice these arts.
This path is for anyone, and it can especially be helpful for anyone who is the first generation in their family, after numerous generations of silence/denial, who openly feels their connection with the Sacred Web of Life. When you learn to connect to it, Spirit World teaches and guides each person in their healing and each Animist in their sacred arts. In these times we are called to remember what our ancestors knew, and enact these ways in our daily lives. In this time, we are coming “full circle”.
Each Minister is guided by their Spirit Guides and Ancestors to create your own Ministry, in a way that has meaning for you. You will create your own way to share the Animist message in this evolving world, in collaboration with others of like mind.
PRACTICING AND SHARING
What Can You Do As an Animist Minister?
Earth Web Media is a legal church in Oregon, Arizona, Washington and is able to be considered legal in many other states where you might live. Reach out to Quynn for the latest info about your state. In 2020 we were accepted by Canadian International Metaphysical Ministry so our Ministers can register to be legal in British Columbia; Alberta; Ontario & Quebec Canada.
As an Animist Minister you can offer support services to Earth honoring People in:
~Hospice and Hospitals ~Social Justice, Queer, Environmental and Pagan Communities who need Spiritual Support and Advocacy ~Prison Ministry ~Private and Home Schools (yours or someone else’s) for Children and Adults
You are able to advocate for people in your community and congregation who do not have like-minded family in situations with: the Veterans Administration, Hospitals for End of Life choices, and legal situations.
You can legally and professionally officiate:
~Weddings and Commitment Ceremonies ~End of Life Care ~ Ceremonies for Release and Rites of Passage ~ Individual Pastoral Counsel/Care ~ Land/Home Blessings and Clearings
The IRS defines Ministers as individuals who are duly ordained by a religious body constituting a church or church denomination. They are given the authority to conduct religious worship, perform sacerdotal functions, and administer ordinances or sacraments according to the prescribed tenets and practices of that church or denomination.
The upcoming October 2021 training is open to Plant Medicine Practitioners
Plant Medicine Practitioners=Minister candidates who incorporate Plant Medicine* in their personal path and plan on supporting congregants as they prepare for, and integrate the wisdom of, Plant Teachers.
Participants in this group do not have to be students of Plant Teachers.
*Our definition of Plant Medicine: All ways in which Plants teach, heal and support us. We include physically medicinal and nourishing plants, visionary plants, and mood balancing plants.
COST & PREREQUISITES
Donation for 1 Year Program, includes legal Ordainment:$1200-$3600**
Reach out to Quynn for Information about:
– Varying amounts of Grants for those experiencing extended financial challenge
-Partial trade for those with needed skills
– Scholarship options for BIPoC & low income LGBTQ Animists who feel called to do this program
**Cost of training is $900-$3000 for those who completed any prerequisite trainings.
In order to be eligible for this ordainment program, you must already have training and experience in at least one healing art or spiritual modality, and are currently serving your community. You must have current experience holding space for others, either in a one on one, or group setting. If you do not yet have this experience, then please see the “workshops”, “courses” or other “trainings” under Offerings
Completion of one of the following is required to apply:
–Spirit Bridge-Healing Practitioner Training Program
If you have life experience in personal healing and holding space for others, you can defer the above and instead:
-Attend a live circle or series with Quynn and complete one pre-recorded Course. Reach out to find out more.
- Interactive participation in the yearlong training, 24 live 2 hour meetings in zoom, can be audio or video.
- Being present live with the group at least once a month (listening to recording for other monthly meetings is acceptable)
- Offering a presentation to other Ministers in Training regarding an area of your emerging ministry. Typical presentations are approximately 30 minutes.
- This training is created to be a Safe Space for People of Color, People in all Bodies, Genders and Cultures.
- Complete an application and agreement form to participate.
- Sign and agree to Web of Life church’s Minister Practice Policies for your work in one=one sessions and group work in your community.
Your Human Guide, and the creator of this training, is Quynn Red Mountain.
To find out more about Quynn, check her out HERE.
Reflections from Past Trainings:
This year I made art I healed I cried I felt Joy I embodied myself. It was a magical un-namable ever-present field of support, leaving me with a sense of being a bit more filled with love with confidence with hope thank you.
I have gained a deep sense of Animist community and the charge to further that in my future, and to help bring that feeling to others. I am getting more of a sense of the great potential that a ‘minister’ holds for creating Animist community.
I am realizing and actualizing a practical method of shamanic healing practice to bring to the world, and building a strong foundation for my life grounded in Animist practice.
Thank you Quynn for bringing us together for seeing us for creating the space for Magical things to happen I feel for once I belong to the Earth and it is my task to bring this sense of belonging to others.
I really appreciate your leadership and guidance the wisdom you have offered and that you created this at all. This last year was this last year so much changed and shifted for me and I know it wouldn’t have had you not created this space this program and gave me a reason and I’m owed to trust myself. So thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
When I joined this program it was my intention to further explore the spiritual realms. During this year I’ve been pushed past my boundaries external as well as internal. I’ve traveled the full spectrum of being in all Angry elated and an overwhelming feeling of gratitude. This program truly brought my vision into focus and has allowed me to explore all the possibilities.
There have been years where I’ve looked back and reflection and been in almost disbelief at all of the things that have happened. This last year in the Animist Ministry program has been one of those years. The lessons healing and knowledge I’ve received has been profound one of the most liberating lessons and insights has been to recognize who I am under the identity imposed On Me by this Society. I remember who I am before I was told and conditioned to be a drone. This year and my experiences in this program with all the amazing people in it has reminded me of why I came here. To help Humanity could reconnect with Spirit the Earth and their Inner Light.
This adventure with you will forever be with me the time words and braces tears everything that I have experienced from you and from this program has truly touched my life.
Validation begins with the prospective of similarity in the stories of others. Sharing is a key element of the animist experience. The entrainment of Rhythm and intention is a major take away from this year. A great opportunity to hear Reflections from a sympathetic population.
This year has ended with reflection reflection of myself through others are pained to be a part of a continuing group. I now have many teachers. I have found an earth-based we. The ability to consciously hold Space is quite a lovely thing I am grateful to have learned through this process and program.
All information included is the intellectual property of Earth Web Media. Copyright 2021.
This training was created by Quynn Red Mountain and is the intellectual property of Earth Web Media’s Web of Life church.
Earth Web Media makes every effort to offer accessible training options at incredibly affordable prices. However, you need to be in charge of your end of the donation process. If you pay in full and then drop out, No Refunds. If you pay with a recurring donation, it is your responsibility to inform Earth Web Media of your stop payment date before it happens. No refunds if you forget. If you do not inform Earth Web Media that you are leaving program, it will be assumed that you are continuing to participate by listening to the class recordings, and therefore, no refunds. Thank you for your understanding.