Your Soul Vision Personal Retreat offers you an opportunity to deepen your connection with the Spirits of this unique and powerful place in the beautiful Sonoran Desert, so that you can listen for what is most needed now in your life.
*These sacred soul experiences take place on land in the territory of the Tohono O’odham People. This 28 acres has been donated to, and cared for by, Earth Web Media’s Web of Life Animist Church
Specific Camping Dates TBD, Your 2 night Personal Soul Vision Retreat includes:
- Two nights in your own camping space on 28 acres of private, off the grid land southwest of Tucson, AZ
- One full day from waking to sleep…a time to decompress
- Arrival Day-Gratitude Offerings and First evening Inner Dive with Drum and Intention
- First Morning- Opening Circle Ceremony with Quynn
- Second Evening- Fire Ceremony and Drum Journey with Quynn
- Final Morning- Water Ceremony with Quynn
- Two vegetarian and gluten-free dinners (soup), tea, coffee (Saturday light eating or fasting is encouraged)
- Tent camping, or in your vehicle
- Small evening fire in the Earth (the Grotto)
- Drumming, Meditation, Wandering, Writing, Sleeping and Listening
- A guided walk around property to get acquainted with land
- Labyrinth to walk
- Every Retreat begins and ends with prayers and offerings for the land and the Spirits of those who live here.
- While the start and end times are set, there are no specific times stated or intended for these retreats. All happens at just the right time.
*Please note: -The facilities are rustic, so a pit toilet with a seat is available
-A signed liability release must be signed to confirm participation.
All experience levels are welcome, and these retreats are perfect for self identified women/womxn/wombyn, gender expansive and camping curious people. Maximum 4 per retreat.
Donation: $50-$250 sliding scale Please write to Quynn to Register
Quynn supports with a light touch that encourages you to go as far as you possibly can…and then a bit more.
Quynn Red Mountain, Nature Explorer, Animist Minister and OOlah “One Who Balances”, tends your camping and soul exploration needs for this two night sacred experience (and she cooks dinner for you too!).
Quynn understands how a Personal Retreat can be a meaningful way to honor an important time in one’s life. She has been blessed to spend many days, nights and months of her life off the grid, and knows the power of Nature as Teacher. This very special place in the Sonoran desert has nurtured Quynn and her spiritual health since the late 1990s, and she is honored to be able to now share it with other Animists. This land is close to Tucson, has cell service, yet is off the grid quiet. It is a dynamic location with far views, sunsets over the sacred Baboquivari Peak, a hill at the south end of the property, and shares itself with Animists that are ready for a Soul Vision retreat.
This retreat allowed time for personal reflection, listening to the land and becoming acquainted with her various life forms and expressions, sharing with other retreatants if desired, and cleansing body and soul outside the hustle & bustle of city life – all in a safe desert environment with limited guidance from Quynn and lots of time for silent reflection.
Weather is, of course, always our companion, and can also be our biggest challenge. Trust that just the right weather Spirits will be present for you and what you need most for your retreat (and know that we will be prepared!) Please note that this land is 1,000 feet higher than Tucson, so nights are cooler than in town.
A note from Quynn- If we have not yet met, I ask that you attend a circle, or reach out to have a conversation, before you register.
Here is our calendar of Tucson and online events https://weboflifeanimists.com/events/
All donations support Earth Web Media, our Animist nonprofit (church). We acknowledge that this event takes place in the traditional territory of Tohono O’odham nation. All participants and event hosts are expected to make offerings and leave no trace on this land.
Now is a perfect time for you to dive into your deeply personal connection with the desert Beings around you (“Animism”). Experiencing reflective, facilitated time in Nature opens the portal for you to more deeply trust your intuition and feel this connection in your daily life in the modern world so you can more clearly trust yourself and live your purpose.~
- Learn from the reflections of Nature to listen within, gain inner clarity, and gain skills that will support you in your daily life
- Hone your ability to create Nature Altars, Offerings and Prayers (Sacred Dialog) for and with Places, Situations and People
- Strengthen your personal relationship with the Nature Guardians in this sacred place
- Feel the authenticity of your Nature-honoring Spiritual Path, through your own DNA memory and the land around you
- Strengthen your relationship with the Nature Beings of this specific place
- Recognize the flickering Spirit Powers that nourishes you in the chaos of urban life
Sleeping bag (we have a limited supply of sleeping bags, air mattresses and tents for those without)
Desired/Needed food to suit your needs
5-7 gallons of water (drinkable)
Personal supplies and gear (supply list sent upon registration)
2 vegetarian soup dinners
Stove and cooking supplies
Desert awareness Training