Looking for the entry link to join an online circle? Follow the link to the meetup.com event under “Details,Website” at the bottom of the calendar listing. RSVP there to see entry link.
- This event has passed.
Journey-Art-Burn-Online Sacred Circle for Corona Virus-Hosted by Liliana
April 21, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
As we experience this energy of the Corona Virus around our beautiful Mother, and her children, the Ancestors are guiding some of us in very deep ways. So is time to listen in all levels.
In a journey I experienced in one of the Sacred Circles at the Web Animist Church, this Being of the Corona Virus wants a different kind of attention.
In the Sacred Circle we will be in Ritual Ceremony, our Hearts intention is Healing and Love.
1) Those in the circle will journey to ask the Virus to let us see it with Love.
In our return we’ll draw it in whatever shape or form and
2) We’ll talk, sing to it. We’ll dance with it. We’ll also listen.
3) Finally, we’ll burn it in the Sacred Fire. Sending it back to the light to be light of Healing and Love.
Please have crayons, color pencils, blank paper any size. Also, have an Altar, and be prepared to do the Ritual as stated above.
This circle is hosted by Liliana Gambarte (Condor Woman). Liliana does consultations using Sacred seeds and candle readings. She is also a ritual and ceremonial leader.
Join the circle here https://zoom.us/j/98973110550
During April and May, this circle is offered by requested donation of $0-$20. If you are working or have an income, thank you for your donation, which helps support Liliana and Web of Life. You can send digital support to @earthwebmedia in venmo or email@example.com in paypal.
To join the Zoom meeting:
1. Download Zoom Cloud Meeting from Google play on phone, or on computer. Free.
2. At start time Click the link to join the room.
3. Once in the call, click the camera icon to add the video. Click the mic icon to unmute audio.
4. Please mute yourself upon entering to minimize background noise . Unmute for your sharing. Clicking on the microphone icon will allow you to mute and unmute yourself.