Looking for the entry link to join an online circle? Follow the link to the meetup.com event under “Details,Website” at the bottom of the calendar listing. RSVP there to see entry link.
- This event has passed.
Past Life Pathways-Time Traveling Healing Circle
October 14, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This circle is for everyone who wants to learn more about how much our “past” directly influences our “present.”
If you’re wondering whether or not you’ve had lives beyond this one, here are a few questions to ponder :
1. Have you ever met someone new and felt like you already knew them?
2. Have you ever been somewhere new and felt like you’ve been there before?
3. Do you struggle in life with fears, phobias or beliefs that didn’t come
from your experience in this lifetime (i.e unexplained PTSD or depression)?
4. Do you struggle in certain relationships and don’t know why?
5. Are you drawn to certain time periods, events, places or mythologies?
6. Do you think there must be more to life than just the day-to-day monotony?
7. Do you have dreams or visions of being someone or somewhere else?
8. Do you just “know” things that were never taught to you (i.e you can play an instrument or do Tai Chi)?
9. Do you feel like your response to things is not equal to the things you are responding to? Like there must be more to the story (For example you have a terrible fear of water but yet don’t have any memory of why you are afraid)?
10. Are you looking for your Soul Family?
Something is calling to you from deep in your past, a memory or experience that you want to recover to better help you understand your present. In this circle we use divination and a drum journey to explore our past lives for Revelations and Recoveries that can help us understand who we are today. Optional sharing closes our circle.
All are welcome
Requested donation $5-$20 Offer what you can.
Your host will be Reeve Inara 💞🦋💞
Empath, Reiki Master, Spirit Bridge practitioner and Web of Life minister in training. Please note: this is not a licenced therapy session.